Who we are
Our website address is: http://wallpaper.my.id.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Personal Data. To access and use the Website we may process and/or collect the following Personal Data such as your email address and IP address.
What Personal Data is not Protected by Us. When using the Website you will be able to voluntarily disclose, transfer or publish openly and publicly as User Content any Information about yourself, including Personal Data. This may happen when you voluntarily disclose Information, for example, in the comments, on your profile pages, or in other content you may post on or through the Website.
Please, be aware that when you register to become a User, other users of the Website will be able to see your user name and information about yourself (if you have chosen to post it), in addition to any other content that you post to or transmit via the Website.
If you wish to guard your anonymity we recommend that you do not provide and use your real name as your user name to the extent that allows others to identify you.
Please note, that WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTROL THE CONTENT THAT CARRIES THIS INFORMATION AND/OR PERSONAL DATA ONCE IT IS MADE PUBLIC OR SHARED WITH OTHERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DISCLOSING, PUBLISHING, SHARING AND MAKING THIS PERSONAL DATA PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. Anonymous Data Collected Automatically. For you to access and use the Website we collect Anonymous Data from your computer, mobile device or browser when you use the Website. The Website automatically collects usage information, such as:
- Your IP address,
- The type of device you use,
- ID or serial numbers of your device or its components,
- Browser type, version and language,
- Type and version of your operating system,
- Your activity on the Website,
- The number and frequency of visitors to the Website.
We maintain log files of the traffic that visits the Website. This Anonymous Data is not linked to Personal Data.
Cookies. A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the Website to remember information about your visit. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Session cookies are temporary and typically disappear after you close your browser.
We use our own cookies (first party cookies):
- To remember your choice about cookies on the Website.
- To recognize you when you visit the Website.
- To remember your preferences.
- To perform security measures.
In addition, we work with reputable companies who can use their cookies when you use the Website (third party cookies). Third-party cookies are used, for example, to count how many visitors we receive to a page, to help us analyze how the Website is used (Google Analytics cookies). We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited. Please, see Section “Use of Google Analytics” further below for an overview of privacy at Google. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the Website. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked or advertised sites. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of the linked or advertised websites as they may contain further terms and conditions which apply to you.
Why We Collect Information. The Information is used for:
- Delivering you the Website,
- Your seamless interaction with the Website,
- Analytical and statistical purposes,
- Understanding of your interaction with the Website,
- Improvement and development of the Website or our services and products,
- Sending you related information, including promotions, special offers, confirmations, newsletters, updates, and security alerts.
When possible, we always use the Information anonymously in aggregation with similar information from other Users of the Website.
How Long We Retain Information. The time periods for which we retain your Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Information for as long as you are a User and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
Your Consent. YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO OUR PROCESSING, COLLECTION, TRANSFER, STORAGE, DISCLOSURE AND OTHER USES OF YOUR INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS AT INSTANCE WHEN YOU:
- PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THE WEBSITE; AND/OR
- ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
IN ADDITION, THROUGH THIS USE AND INTERACTIONS WITH THE WEBSITE YOU SPECIFICALLY CONSENT TO:
- OUR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY AUTOMATED MEANS, SUCH AS COOKIES, WEB BEACONS OR THE INTENDED FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE, AND TO OUR SUBSEQUENT PROCESSING AND USING OF INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS, AND
- THE STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO LOCATIONS WHEREVER WE AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE FACILITIES.
Disclosure of Information. We may release the Information concerning your use of the Website:
- To provide you with the access to the Website and to use of its content according to these Terms.
- When we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order);
- To enforce these Terms, or any agreement between you and us;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- To protect against abusive or unlawful use of the Website or its content;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Users, or any other third parties;
- If we reasonably believe that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure;
- In other ways described in these Terms.
With Whom We Share the Information. We may share Information we collect only under any of the circumstances mentioned in these Terms.
We will not share any Personal Data provided by you to third parties, except for service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as information management and analytics. Such providers are obligated not to disclose your Personal Data and authorized to use it only as necessary to provide their services to us.
Information Concerning Children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that Personal Data.
International Transfer of Information. Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world. Consequently, Information will be stored in these countries. By voluntarily providing Information to us when using the Website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us, including the transfer to another jurisdiction.
Security of Personal Data. We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques.
We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of Personal Data:
- Administrative measures. Access to your Personal Data is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions. In case third-party contractors process Personal Data on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed.
- Technical measures. Personal Data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date firewall protection and high-quality antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Physical measures. Access to Personal Data is not permitted via the Internet except using an encrypted virtual private network. Otherwise access is limited to our physical premises. We store Personal Data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information, including Personal Data that we store.